Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holly Jolly Christmas Bird


I made this for todays LSC187 to use only ribbon and a Christmas animal stamp. I used basicgreys fruitcake dp with SU's river rock and riding hood red cs. I stamped the inkadinkado Christmas bird in riding hood red and the covered him with dazzling diamonds. I put a squirt of glue on the corners and aslo added dazzling daimonds to the glue drop. I used the new SU curly punch, I luv the shape of this punch, soooo very cool! I aslo took my blender pen and river rock ink pad and colored the white stripe down the middle of the ribbon so it matched the river rock cs. thanks for visiting and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is beautiful! How did I miss this! I love the red with the Kraft cs and the dp is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*