Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Congratulations Sweet Anne Ryan


I made this card for FS88, Anne Ryan, check out her gallery here: Anne Ryan. She has amazing talent and she is such a sweetie. She does alot of sewing on her cards and it is fantastic. She also uses primas and makes them look fabulous. I wanted to use primas on my card, so this card has primas on it that where sent to me by another SCS sweetie Dawn aka flowergal36 . I needed a sympathy card so this went out to a coworker her lost her husband. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy! I am busy with school but, I will try to post at least three times a week.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card for a sad occasion...these colors are so warm and wonderful, like a hug in a card!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*