Saturday, October 18, 2008

Forever Friends CB Folder



As soon as I seen the IC150, I knew I wanted to use my forever friends cb folder. I wanted to go with the whole bird thing on my card, but it ain't workin at midnight so I went back to the basics....I went with the colors and of course the awesome cb folder. I luv this folder because when you emboss it, it comes out with a raised edge framing it on the outside.....so very cool!

I used American Crafts ribbon, dew drops and my favorite punch, SU curly punch. I used the cute & curly set, this stamp actually has "thank you" in the bottom right hand corner, but I wanted to add a different sentiment so I didn't ink that part. I luv that about this stamp, it can be used with lots of different sentiments to suit any occasion. I will be putting this in the Christmas box for the soldiers. Thanks for the visit and I hope you visit often, sign up to follow me for great fun and lots of ideas! Stay as long as you like and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! Can't believe I've never been to your blog before! I will have to come back tomorrow, when I have time to really look around! Wonderful inspiration card!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that folder on the green!!! This is beautiful!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*