Friday, October 17, 2008

No Images



I made these two cards for Sharon's challenge ssnotime57 from Heather Telford to use no images except for the sentiment. I luvd this challenge because I was able to use my jumbo basicgrey cardstock stickers. I added basicgrey dp, dew drops, bling, ribbon, and pop dots. I heat embossed both of the sentiments. The cs stickers really make a big statement on the

5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card size. This challenge is a great way to use these jumbo stickers or chip board.....try it for yourself.....and most of all enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are JUST fabulous!!! I love this use for such large stickers -- I have a lot of REALLY large ones I recently got and this is the perfect use for them!!! LOVED seeing your cards -- totaly WOW, and simple to make, THAT's the really good part!!! So glad you could play -- thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both very cool, but I totally love that star!!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely, I will be borrowing your ideas. The star looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*