Sunday, November 9, 2008

Congratulations Wendy!


I created this for todays FS92, Wendy over at SCS. Check out the challenge and play along! I changed the stamp set, the colors, and the sentiment placement. I used pocket silhouettes for the main image and stamped the butterflies from my Martha Stewart punch. I added bling to their bodies. I used a twill black ribbon from Michael's and SU baja breeze dp. I aslo used my distressing tool on the edges of the black cs. Enjoy your day and come back to visit!

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the added butterflies and love that stamp set you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this is gorgeous!!! I love that black ribbon on the baja!!! Great butterfly bling!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the butterflies. I have been wondering what the Martha Stewart line looks like. I'm stuck here in Germany....I feel like I've gone back to the stone age, beating our chests and pulling our wives around by the hair. JK! But really...we have nothing here. I may have to see what WalMart.com has or I guess I could just look at her site. Anyway, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love how the butterflies are flying (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, i love your colors. will have to try that combination sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours together. The little butterflies really set it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*