Sunday, December 14, 2008

FS97 Congratualtions America


I created this card for todays FS97 over at SCS. I used the same airplane theme that America did, but I added snowflakes to Rileys scene....hehehehe...can you tell I want some snow..alot of snow! I stamped snowflakes on the baja breeze dp, then added a piece of riding hood red, colored Riley and paper pierced his Merry Christmas to make it pop. I added SU snowflakes flurries with gemstone brads in the center. The card base is black so I added a piece of baja breeze with snowflakes and a strip of ribbon to the inside. Enjoy your visit, I hope you come back often.

18 comments:

  1. I love Riley and those wonderful snowflakes. What an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this soft blue color with the red...so pretty! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card . I see lot of humour in it . Nice card .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, and love the color combination!

    Elizabeth,
    Southampton, UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute Teresa! you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love thus card...Riley is just a flying! Beautiful coloring and love the way you stamped the inside. Do I need this Baja color? You are making me think I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so adorable, I love the snowflakes and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Riley is a riot isn't he? Love his stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh I love Riley, this card is beautiful. The color combo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute, cute card!!!! Great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa, just connected with you through PCP. I LOVE your blog! You have tremendous talent, and I'll be visited often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card!!!! Love that Riley, he is soooo cute!!!!

    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow what a great card, gotta love riley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! I don't have nay stamps like this but I sure can see how I could get an easy giggle in having them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wht a fabulous Riley card! he is so cute in the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i can't get enough of Riley! love your card too :).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute Theresa - there will be an award for you on my blog shortly! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*