Sunday, December 21, 2008

FS98 Congratulations Paula


I created this for todays FS98, Paula. If you have not seen her coloring you must check it out...so awesome! I kept everything, but changed the stamps, colors and used paper piercing rather than stitching. I luv this little sketch, I used some great textured watercolor paper that is ivory in color. It was gave to me by a friend....thanks R! I lightly sponged the sides with mellow moss, I used riding hood red on the tag sentiment. I used hemp twine and large pop dots to give it depth. These colors are awesome together; mellow moss, riding hood red, and the ivory. Enjoy your visit and come back often!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous sketch and layout. Nicely put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I used to have this set,but could never get it to look right. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I love the sketch on this as well!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors paired with this set--so serene! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Teresa...great colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. every time i visit your blog i am in awe! i love seeing all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Have a very Merry Christmas! Remember to check out my blog on Christmas Day... I think you'd appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the colors, layout and sponging on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!! Love the design of it ... it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*