Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Now Have Music

Hi everybody...I am still here. I have been so busy, trying to get through the work week, Christmas get togethers, and stuff for church, I have not had the time to create and bring you new posts. I will be on ten hour shifts the next two days and working Saturday then the fun starts. I will not have to go back to work until January 5, 2009.....thats a big yeah. I wanted to let you know where I have been and that I did add some great Christian music for your listening enjoyment. If you are not familiar with some of these songs I encourage you to listen to a few......they have beautiful lyrics with so much meaning. I hope to get back on track Friday or Saturday....enjoy the music!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOO..I LOVE Casting Crowns!!! TY for the great music!
    Hang in there with those 10 hour days...Christmas is comin' Sweetie!
    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful music, it's so encouraging to find other blogging Christians through SCS. Enjoy your Christmas celebrating our Saviors birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the music!! It's good to hear other's play Christian Music.

    Casting Crowns and Third Day are my favorites

    Merry Christmas to you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*