Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tree Tin




I created this darling little tin for todays WT218, to use tins. This is also last Saturdays Sweet Stop Sketch, I hope you can find time to play along with us. This is week three, so if you play along and upload to SCS use the keyword SSS03. I used the trees from the Sweet 'N Sassy stamp set called Holiday Road, this is an awesome set for your vacation scrapbook pages, check it out here it's on sale....yeah! My favorite color is green, so I will put this little tin in my green and brown tote I carry with supplies in it, I will fill it with some of my favorite brads and embellies. Enjoy your Friday! Oh, one more thing Korin is having a DT call for SNSS, if you are interested click here for all the details!
.
.
.
Paper: Textured vanilla, su old olive and su dp
Ink: Momento chocolate and copics
Accessories: Brown checkered ribbon, su corduroy brads, corner punch, tacky tape, and glue dots

4 comments:

  1. This tin is awesome! I have made mini albums in these and they are perfect for smaller card sets! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! And, what's great is a decorated tin like this would work full of candy and a gift card for Father's Day. The trees and colors you used gives it that masculine feel. I think it looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. The color combination is perfect for your image. Love the feel it has to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and funky trees these are. And how terrific that you were able to use a sketch to decorate the tin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*