Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birthday Wishes




I created this card for todays Sweet Stop sketch, you can see all the DT creations at the Sweet Stop Blog. By the time you are reading this dh and I will be crusin down the highway on our Harley headed to Kentucky, Tennessee, and then to North Carlolina for our vacation. Not to worry I have posts scheduled for you guys this week. I worked extra hard last week to prepare for my vacation, so enjoy! I am sneak peaking the new release of Birthday Buddies from Sweet 'N Sassy, you can get yours on June 15. I am luvin all the fonts that Korin chose for these sets, you have to see them. I used basicgrey striped dp, basicgrey aqua pearls, chocolate ribbon. I used Prism Frosted Teal and copics to color the image. I hope you enjoy your weekend, I am sure we will, we are together on vacation....aaaahhhh!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Frosted Teal B558-D, Bazzil Mud Pie, and basicgrey dp
Ink: Momento rich coco, copics BG11, BG13, Bg15, RV000, E21, and E25
Accessories: Chocolate ribbon, basicgrey aqua pearls, and glue dots

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable ! Always enjoy coming by to take a peek at your gorgeous creations ! Have a fabulous and safe vacation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo and what a cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must tell you that I've just come upon your blog and was looking thru a bunch of your previous posts and I have to tell you that you are truly incredibly talented. Your vision & layout even using the diff sketches is really something special. Thank you for sharing your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we just finished up our vacation today- it was wonderful, hope yours is/was too! love the card! :-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute little mouse and your color combo is really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*