Friday, December 25, 2009

Goodie Boxes




















I made this for today's IC212, I chose this diaper bag here. I really don't need any other gifts but I adore these little boxes so much I wanted to give a few more to friends I haven't exchange gifts with yet. I used Jen's SFYTT for the top of this box. I used my new Waltzing Mouse Labels 4 Nesting Stamps, these are wonderful. They fit perfectly with the Nesties Labels 4. The sentiment is Verve Snow Wonderful. I added a little stitching and a button and twine.

Instructions for the boxes are here.
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Snow Wonderful and Waltzing Mouse Labels 4 Nesting Stamps
Paper: Bazzil and The Paper Loft Winter Wonderland Collection
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown and SU Mellow Moss
Accessories: Janome, Ribbon, Button, Twine, Nesting Labels 4 and Glue Dots

















I created this using Mercy's Tuesday Sketch, MTSC53. I also used the Waltzing Mouse Labels 4 Nesting Stamps to frame the Verve Christmas In The Air sentiment. I added a few glittered snowflakes and some stitching. I used Basicgrey Eskimo Kisses Dp. I really like the nestie frames that these Waltzing stamps give to the shape. I hope you had a blessed Christmas and enjoy your time with family!

Instructions for the boxes are here
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Christmas In The Air and Waltzing Mouse Labels 4 Nesting Stamps
Paper: Bazzil and Basicgrey Eskimo Kisses Designer Paper
Ink: SU Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Janome, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, SU Dazzling Diamonds, Button, Twine, SU Ribbon, Nesties Labels 4, and Glue Dots

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful boxes, so pretty Teresa.

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment, and thanks for stopping by! You are so talented! I haven't done much in paper crafting (I make jewelry) but I may have to give some of these a try. I will be stopping by again to see what you are up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both boxes are beautiful. Love the dps and the way you decorated each of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your boxes are great. I have to check out that Waltzing Mouse stamp set. I just got the labels four and I like how the stamps work with the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a perfect example of "I didn't know it existed 5 minutes ago and now I HAVE to have it!" Is there a US supplier for the Waltzing Mouse stamps?

    Always enjoying checking in on your blog for beautiful inspiration!

    God bless in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning boxes. Love how you have stitched on the background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, These boxes are beautiful - I particularly like the second one only because of the colour combination - love those Basic Grey papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautfully done! Love the brown one with the velvet ribbon and stitching -- so warm and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*