Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beautiful Butterfly

















Good evening, I created this for The Color Throwdown #77, to use baja breeze, certainly celery, and elegant eggplant. I really luv these colors together, just gorgeous. I also used a sketch I found at a blog called Skipping Stones Designs, SSD09. I used the SU butterfly die, this die is so awesome, it will never go out of style. I ran the eggplant piece through a script cuttlebug folder and added SU dazzling diamonds. I added black ribbon, stitched down the center, a few eggplant buttons, and the Verve sentiment. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I really enjoy reading your thoughts and kind words. Tomorrow is Friday, don't ya luv the weekends? I know I do, it cause for more snow here in Virginia, I hope we get some I think it is so beautiful! Have a wonderful evening...enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Wonderful Wishes
Paper: SU Baja Breeze, certainly Celery, and Elegant Eggplant
Ice: SU Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Janome, Ribbon, SU Butterfly Die, Buttons, Linen Thread, SU Punch, Gemstones, SU Dazzling Diamonds, Script Embossing Folder, and Glue Dots

8 comments:

  1. WOW I love these colors together too! Gorgeous card..that butterfly is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that sketch too...I'll have to check out that blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I love that butterfly, it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on both challenges Teresa, I'd love to play along on these...hmmm, now if only I had the time, LOL!

    Love that splash of eggplant, and those butterflies are just gorgeous!

    Have a great weekend and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, another BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love the butterflies....so Elegant!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with the CTD challenge. I made it safely to FL with out any incidents!! Upon arrival though....I have had to deal with head lice!! YUCK!! My sister and all 4 of her boys have it!! She shaved the boys heads--easiest way for her to deal with the 4 of them!! I am just hoping and praying that I don't get it. By the time I got here they were shaved,everything washed,heads shampooed, and furniture sprayed down but I am still being very cautious. See ya next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your combination of papers and the sweet little buttons! Gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*