Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello
































If your are looking for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge scroll down one or click
here.


I created this for today's FS156, Nicole I chose her card here to case. I luvd the cut out flowers and wanted to use that on my card. I used the flowers from the Verve set Because Of You. I also used the new SU set Tiny tags, these little tags are sooo cute. The wonderful designer papers are from Hope Stamps Eternal and they are from the Bella Blvd collection. I colored, cut out, and added stickles to the flowers. This is also for Amber's Viva la Verve sketch and inspiration photo. I hope you have a wonderful day.....enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Because Of You and SU Tiny Tags
Paper: Bazzil and Bella Blvd Designer Paper
Ink: Versamagic and SU Pumpkin Pie, Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, SU Tiny Tag Punch, Silver Beads, Linen Thread, SU Leaf Embosslit, Embossing Tool, Judikins Embossing Powder, Janome, Stickles, and Glue Dots

13 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Teresa! I Love the sewing!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I left you something on my blog!
    This card is so very yummy! I love the orange and blues! Your stitching is a great detail! Just gorgeous as always!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to learn to sew so I can do it on my cards. It is such a pretty addition. I LOVE this orange paper from BG too! It is some of my favorite! I love the large polka dot paired with the small, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome color combo here Teresa, I love those flowers and the leaves....yummy ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and beautiful! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, what a beautiful card...so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Teresa.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Love the bright colors and what a beautiful bow!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orange and blue! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*