Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Easter

























My card today is for the Embellish Magazine Challenge, Verve is the sponsor for this weeks challenge. The fabulous colors and a border are key ingredients to your creation, I also used The Pink Elephant Sketch #55 which I turned to fit my card. Over at SCS today there is a new challenge for Friday's called Free For All, F4A1 you got luv that. We are to use texture, and at least one color that you do not normally use(groovy guava is mine...eeekk) and patterned paper. I used the Verve set called Easter Elegance and these eggs are nothing short of elegance, I luv this set! I think these eggs are gorgeous paper pieced, I used a variety of SU designer papers. i added a tag with my sentiment and button. It is Friday friends I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned, dh and I are having date night tonight....fun, fun! Enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Easter Elegance
Paper: SU Barely Banana, Groovy Guave, White, and Variety Designer Papers
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Groovy Guave
Accessories: Ribbon, Border, button, Linen Thread, Scissors, and Glue Dots

19 comments:

  1. this is so cute!! Love those eggs and the way you put the sentiment in the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious Teresa....those egg-images are darling, I love your cut-grass, your border, papers...I love it all! Sure to brighten up someone's Easter! : )

    You and your hubby have a great Date-night and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous, but it's my own fault. I told myself my hubby and I would not have another date night until he plans it. I always do it - have for 10 years, and am tired of it (insert the music of tiny violin playing music here - LOL). So...we haven't been on a date night since our last one about 2 months ago, that I planned. I didn't tell him what I'm doing. It's kind of a test too - but I hope I'm not too disappointed in the end ;)

    As for your card - fabulous job with both challenges!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your FRESH looking, Easter card.

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful and lovely teresa!! LOVE the grass and the way you did the sentiment off the ribbon - gorgeous girl!
    big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet and charming Teresa!! Love your grass with those gorgeous eggs!! And your buttoned ribbon tag is fabulous! You rocked these colors girl!! What a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa - Your card is stunning! So glad you joined in on the Embellish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute easter scene, Teresa! love that snipped grassy border:) thanks for the heads-up on the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for Friday's...and date night! Have fun! this card is eggcelent! I agree with you, these eggs are delightful paper pieced!
    Have a fabby weekend!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! I love how you flipped the sketch! I always look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cute Teresa! I love the little grass, layout and those eggs are just darling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very prety card Teresa...all the details are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOO WOW what an adorable take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TPE.
    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always love your work! Good luck with the challenge, but I know you don't need it...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card!! Love your take on this weeks sketch!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet! I love what you did with the Embellish colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous! So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*