Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Mother's Day
















Happy Friday, I have created this card for Sharon's Stamp Simply, ssnotime135  It's a color challenge of purples and browns, there is a little inspiration photo to get your creative juices flowing.  I used the fabulous sketch from sketch girl again, I really liked it and was very happy with the way this one turned out.  I used the Verve set Because Of You, this is another favorite Verve set of mine.  I hope you can play along with us, check out the DT's fabulous creations.

Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here 
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat
Tammy Hershberger: Stamp Happy (Tammy is taking a break this month)
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden (AJ is off and running today so can’t play - have fun, AJ)
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color 
Have a great day and and even better weekend.  Enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps:  Because Of You(Verve)
Paper:  French Vanilla and Mud Pie(Bazzil), Elegant Eggplant(SU), Koshi Designer Paper(Basicgrey)
Ink:  SU Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:  PTI Ribbon, Old Book, SU Punch, Gemstone, Janome, EK Success Border Punch, SU Square Punch, and Glue Dots






















I also want to share my card I made for the Splitcoast Fan Club Theme of Vintage, CT0410 this is really hot now.  I also wanted to use the sketch that Mary Jo offers on Monday's, TSSC117.  I really did start with this sketch, I know it is not exactly, but hey I have always been one to tweak sketches..lol....even my own!  I played along with  Jenny in her first Wee Memories Challenge, WMC1; it is an inspiration..  When I saw the photo of the umbrella, boots, and flowers I knew I wanted to play along.  I wish I could play with every challenge, everyday but it is next to impossible, there are so many challenge blogs out there.  I do like the variety and it keeps us motivated and moving forward, so for that I say thank you! 
My card today, has no stamping, can you believe it?  I used a quote that I found on line and printed it in Word and I must say I luv it.  I sure would like to have it in rubbah...hehehe.  The umbrella card is a flash card by K & Company, they are so adorable.  I used an old piece of a book page for a tab and added a button.    I hope you are having sunshine in your world today!  Enjoy.
.
.
.
Stamps:  None
Paper:  Bazzil and SU Sweat Pea Designer Paper
Ink:  Computer Ink
Accessories:  Janome, Ribbon, Old Book, K & Company Flash Cards, EK Success Notebook Border Punch, Nesties Labels Twelve, and Glue Dots

27 comments:

  1. Ohhh... very pretty, love the layout and the purple oh course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is a stunner! The colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous creation! That purple is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa,
    I love everything about your card, but especially the purple and the flower. Gorgeous stamp set - must look into this one!
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous Teresa! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards, Teresa! Love your layouts and that vintage card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards... love them!!! :D I agree with you lots of challenges on the web but some dont offer prizes... I love doing challenges its hard to get to them all. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!! Love the cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Love the colors you used on both of them! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! Love the big purple flower! Thanks for joining us st Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous cards you have!!! What a fantastic blog you have!!!! I am loving all of your creations!

    Also, thanks for taking the time to comment on my card on my blog! That was so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards. Really love your take on the color challenge from
    Sharon's challenge. Awesome! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your cards. I don't know what inspires you, but your cards are beautiful. I check your site everyday and copy and paste many of them for inspiration when I'm go brain dead. Keep up the fabulous work
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWSERS! Both cards are spectacular! LOVE your flower and your second card saying is one of my favorites! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, Teresa....your cards are gorgeous!!!! The beautiful purples on the first card really caught my eye and I love the big fluffy flower!!! Your vintage card is awesome, too...sooo shabby chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Teresa! Love the purple on your first card, lovely color combos!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  17. Teresa,
    These are marvy! I love the lilac, how elegant! The second one is incredible too! Love the sentiment and of course, all the delish ribbons!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhhh I love the flower image in the first card and the ribbon in the second! Great creations as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards Teresa! Love the stitching you created peeking under on your vintage card and the sketch/colours for the Mother's day card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*