Monday, April 26, 2010

How Much I Love You


 Good morning, it is time for another mojo sketch, this week it is circle or square.  To see the other
mojo makers samples head over to the Mojo Monday Blog and check out the sketch for Mojo136.  I am a huge fan of both squares and circles, I can't wait to see what you come up with.  I used the new Verve set One Person, fabulous sentiment!  I added a few hearts, zig zag ribbon, and a button.  These are super simple to make.  If you need to know directions you can go to the post here.  I hope you have a great Monday, give thanks for something simple in your life today and let someone know how much you love them!  Enjoy.
.
.
.

Stamps: One Person(Verve)
Paper: French Vanilla(Bazzil), Blue bayou(SU), Thrift Shop Designer Paper(October Afternoon)
Ink: Blue Bayou(SU)
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Nesties, SU Heart Punch, SU Circle Punches, Kaisercraft Pearls, EK Success Notebook Border Punch, PTI Button, PTI Linen Thread, SU Ribbon, and Glue Dots

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work with this fun MOJO layout!! Gorgeous colors and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you say that and I say you know how much I like this card? I love the pattern paper and the layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how sweet this is! Love the round design and the texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First ~ super stunning sketch. You are a sketch master! :) Beautiful project as always Theresa! I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ribbon treatment and that October Afternoon paper is precious! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the layout. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the sketch this week, Teresa, and your card is divine. Love the paper and ribbon treatment....congrats as well for being "What's Hot" on the Embellish blog :) Love seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card love it!! :D The code I posted is WMC3 ... to use for online galleries :D

    So glad you get to play this week yay! :D

    Have a super day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your circle option for the sketch is spectacular with the ribbon details and great colors! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*