Thursday, May 27, 2010

We The People say, Thank You!



















Happy Friday, wow I have so waited for this long weekend.  I am so happy to bringing you my final creation has a guest with Sharon at No Time To Stamp.  I have had a wonderful time creating side by side with the talented women on her team....thank you!  This weeks challenge, ssnotime141, you are to create something using the colors from your countries flag, of course mine is the great ole USA!  I do not have any stamping on this card, I wanted to make a card to thank all the men and women who have served our country in the military, for that I am grateful!  I created the "We The People say, Thank You" sentiment on my computer using WORD.  I added a glass glitter star, I purchased the glass glitter on ETSY from this fabulous shop.  I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, MTSC75.  Have a wonderful weekend...don't forget to say thank you to a service man or women or both!  Enjoy.
Sharon Johnson:  No Time To Stamp
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits 
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat.
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color  
.
.
.
Data Dig: Glass Glitter Find on ETSY-Glitter Your World   

Stamps:  None/Computer Generated Sentiment
Paper:  Real Red and White(SU), Prism, and Designer Paper(SU)
Ink:  Computer Ink
Accessories:  EK Success Notebook Punch, Glass Glitter, Nesties, SU Square Punch, Embossing Folder, and 3D Foam Squares

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Teresa! Love how you created the sentiment ... and those fabulous fonts you used. A gorgeous patriotic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!!
    Very pretty!

    greetings, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfection, Teresa! Love your sentiment and that glittery star is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the texture here Teresa! So cheerful and patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Teresa!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous patriotic card! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that sparkle star and the use of the paper edge punch as a divider.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and thought....yes, we do say THANK YOU to all the men and women who fought to keep our freedom and gave the ultimate sacrifice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the classic patriotic color and the sparkly star, but the sentiment is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*