Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Verve Sneak Peek

Good morning, today the Verve diva's will be sharing sneak peeks over at the Verve Blog, head on over to see the fabulous creations they have come up with!  I have a little peek of another Plain Jane, Amazing Grace.  Julee also has some sketch challenges, you can learn more about that here......you could win FREE Verve!  I used one of the sketches from Amber's Viva la Verve Jan'10 Week 3.  I paired the Plain Jane with the Because Of You set, I used Ancestry Designer Paper by K & Company.  Have fun creating, I hope to see you at the Verve release Friday!  Enjoy. 

7 comments:

  1. Good morning, Teresa! It's 1:12 AM and here I am making Verve challenge cards instead of going to bed! I LOVE your colors and that is really an amazing sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous... Wow!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DPs and a fabulous card! Love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the sentiment. Those a great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, Teresa! LOVE the rich colors and the PJ is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the sentiment. That paper is gorgeous. Thanks so much for the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a classy card, Teresa! Love the rich colors and gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*