Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blessings Ticket


Good morning all, I am so happy to being sharing my first Fall card of the year, I adore the colors of his marvelous time of year.  Holiday cards are some of my favorite to make, I started today's card by using the Clean & Simple Sketch, FTL104 and a Unity harvest set.  The sentiment in that wonderful font is the Verve set  Hello Pumpkin, which happens to be on sale...you should pick this little baby up, it is adorable!  This is also for the Treehouse Challenge,THT064; to use fall colors.  I used a mixture of designer papers that I had in my stash, the blue checkered is Reflections.  I used a button, bakers twine, and a little ticket from my stash as well.  I turned it over and stamped on the back, so cute!  I hope you have a great day, you know its is hump day only two more to go...hehehe.  I am so enjoying my week off, I have been busy creating and trying to get things ready for a yard sale.  I have tons of stamping stuff I want to sell, I do not like a lot of clutter so lots of stuff has to go.  I wish you lived near by, it is going to be some awesome deals.....enjoy the day! 
.
.
.
Stamps:  Verve Hello Pumpkin and Unity
Paper:  Early Espresso(SU) and Designer Paper(Reflections)
Ink:  Early Espresso and Really Rust(SU)
Accessories:  Janome, Distressing Tool, Bakers Twine, Button, Carnival Ticket, Corner Rounder, and 3D Foam Squares

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the warm feeling of it and your stitching looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall's my favorite season, cause of the warm, cozy feelings it evokes. And this card gives off those very same feelings Teresa!! Charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have such a talent for combining colours in the perfect balance! This is lovely Teresa! Hugs Andrea xxx PS I am hanging out for summer at the moment ... we are having our August winds ... and I am really "over" winds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sos so pretty! Love those colors and the cute pumpkin! Great use of that sketch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Teresa this is just gorgeous my dear!! I love the colors and that pumpkin image is fabulous!!!

    Oh and just thought you should know that this card is also perfect for this week's Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge of "Fall Colors". To play along, just link your card from your blog or SCS to the Treehouse blog and be sure to mention Treehouse Stamps Challenge No. 64 or keywords THT064! We would be honored to have you play with us in the Treehouse!!

    Heather Prince
    aka: Princessheather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Teresa this is just fantastic, I love your fall card. Thank you for playing in the Treehouse Thursday Color Challenge with us this week. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous gorgeous! The pumpkin stamp from Unity is really lovely! I will have investiagte that set. Thanks for sharing! Yeah Fall is almost here in VA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE everything about this card!Thanks so much for playing with us at Treehouse Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job with this Teresa, I love fall too, I think I like making fall cards more than Christmas cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Treehouse stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*