Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Verve Plain Janes









I have a couple of cards to share, playing along with some of my favorite challenges.  I also want to tell ya that Verve will be having another release on October 8....woohoo...you know you luv some new Verve!  I used Verve Plain Janes on both of these cards.  The card is using the SC300 sketch, OCC colors, and I was inspired by the beautiful photo piece that Sharon uses to get your mojo flowing, ssnotime158.  I am super busy gearing up for the Verve release, but I do hope to be around this weekend to share some creations with you!  Enjoy.
.
.
.
Stamps:  Kind Words and Psalm 121:1-2(Verve)
Paper:  Chocolate, Not Quite Navy, and White(SU)
Ink:   Blue Bayou and Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Embossing Folder, Scrungie Ribbon, Nesties, Janome, Spritz, SU Filigree Brad, and 3D Foam Squares 





For this card I used the gorgeous color combo from The Color Throwdown Blog...I do luv these colors together!  These colors did not turn out as gorgeous as it is in my head....lol.....I will be using these again.  I also was able to play along with the Monday Lunchtime Sketch;TSSC141 I hope you will join me in playing along with these great challenges, it is nothing better to get your mojo going than a good challenge!  Enjoy.
 .
.
.
Stamps:  Just For You and Psalm 37:4(Verve)
Paper:  Old Olive and Very Vanilla(SU)
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Riding Hood Red(SU)
Accessories:  Ribbon, Circle Nesties, and 3D Foam Squares

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous stuff Teresa!! Can't wait to meet you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards, Teresa!! I just love the ribbon treatment on the CTD card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teressa, I love these cards. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Teresa. I just got that same DP - could some of your wonderful creative genes be wearing off on me?!!! I hope so. Great ribbon treatment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again! Forgot about the first card which I absolutely LOVE! Wonderful rich colours and fabulously framed verse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Teresa. Love the gorgeous color combos. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding me with these? My jaw TOTALLY dropped when I saw these. Simply beautiful. I love love love these cards. Truly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning Teresa. The top chocolaty one is my personal favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both beautiful---papers you've used are just yummy! Thanks for playing with the CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super! I love both of those scriptures. What beautiful cards. Great job combining the challenges too, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are some gorgeous cards! I just love how you used the Throwdown Challenge colors on the second one. That paper is perfect for this challenge and I lOVE what you did with the layout you used as well. It's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Great stamps! We (in Poladn) haven't god things like that...:( But it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*