Sunday, September 19, 2010

Verve Stamps Winner!

I am thrilled to let you know the winner to the Verve stamp set is Samantha, of Expressions of a Craftaholic blog; her comment as is follows........ "Thanks for your support to OWH! I really loved your sketch and it helped me to make a thank you card for my Hero!"
I think it is awesome that the set is going to a gal who's hubby is serving for our freedom...thank you so much Samantha!  Contact me using the link to the right to give me your snail addie.  Thank you so much for all who played along and left comments, you all really touched my heart.  It is a pleasure to give back through my card creations!

You gals are the best...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*