Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday













I hope you are having a great Friday and have a wonderful weekend planned....I luv the weekends!  I am sharing a quick and easy CAS card with you, I wanted play with several challenges again...my favorite thing to do.  I used buttons as the main focal point of my card and fancy stitching for stems.  The birthday sentiment is from Verve, the gorgeous set is Wishful Elegance. This set has a great background set and sweet flowers!  I hope the weather is gorgeous where you are at this weekend....enjoy!
.
.
F4A56-how does your garden grow?
Moxie Fab-button photo inspiration
Clean & Simple-sketch
.
.
Stamps:  Wishful Elegance(Verve)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and Stella Rose Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Basic Grey(SU)
Accessories:  Button, Bakers Twine, MFT Die, Janome, Distressing Tool, Gemstone, and Glue Dots  

10 comments:

  1. Love this card! So simple, but beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Teresa! What a gorgeous CAS card! LOVE your fancy stitched stems...so cool! Hope you have a super w/e...I'm going to be working but enjoyed being off yesterday and today (with the exception of fighting a bad cough/cold!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simply beautiful! What a great take on the Tuesday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love the stitched stems and the button flowers. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ledger paper & distressed edges...and the button flowers with their different centres & pretty stems :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute,cute,cute! I have recently enjoyed using buttons more too...very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Teresa1 What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*