Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch-Thinking Of You











Hello friends, I need a manly card tonight and this is what I came up with..I am very happy with the results.  I combined a few challenges, one of my favorite things to do.....hehehe.  I used my new Waltzingmouse stamps; the Bitty Banners set, so cute and so many possibilities.  I embossed the background, added a star with burlap string, and a button to complete my card.  I hope you have had a wonderful day, only three more to go....yah!  Share a smile with someone today....enjoy!  
.
.
365-color..black, kraft, and green
Paper Sundaes-keep it simple
Stamp Something-cream and green
Waltzingmouse-sketch
.
.
Stamps:  Bitty Banners(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Black, Kraft, and Very Vanilla(SU), and Designer Papers
Ink:  Old Olive(SU) and Black Soot(Tim Holtz Distressed Ink)
Accessories:  Circle Nesties, Star Nesties, Burlap String, Embossing Folder, Janome, and 3D Foam Squares

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this. Those papers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card!!! Love it. I so need to remember to use that embossing folder on a card background as I've seen you do - maybe I should write it down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the sketch. I never would have thought to put the circle ON a square card - brilliant. I also really like that embossing folder. You have lots of cool embossing folders, I've noticed. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a cool card! Love the paper you used. That star with button and burlap string looks great!
    Have a great day,
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo Teresa! the embossed bg looks super framing your pretty round card! Thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors and textures! thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sleek, Teresa! Love how you combined those patterns and the texture with this manly color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Teresa this is just gorgeous! I love the papers and the embossing on the card front is gorgeous! What a great card! Thanks for joining us in our Paper Sundays Keep it Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love the embossed background and your colours are fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how you've combined these challenges - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*