Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life Is GOOD










Hi friends, the weekend once again is just about over, I do hope your was relaxing and lots of fun!  I have created a card to play along with several challenges.  I have been wanting to use the sweet kraft wrappers that come on the crinkled ribbon I purchase from a lovely lady on Etsy.  The background of this card is using those wrappers, I sponged around the edges to give it a more vintage feel.....luv the look!   You can get your crinkled ribbon here.  I used the sentiment stamp from the Verve set Hope Blooms.  The rest of my card is super simple, just a fun one for me.  Be sure to check back in the morning for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.  Dream a little dream....enjoy!

.
365-sketch
Color Throwdown-colors/CTD141
One Stitch At A Time-anything goes
Scrap, Stamp, Doodle-old supplies/ ribbon wrappers and twine
.
.
Stamps:  Hope Blooms(Verve)
Paper:  Kraft, Very Vanilla(SU), and Stella Rose Deisgner Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Crumb Cake and Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Circle Nesties, Scalloped Circle Nesties, Twine, Button, Crinkled Ribbon Wrappers, Nesties labels Seventeen, and 3D Foam Squares

10 comments:

  1. Love it - wonderful mix of patterns!!! Soooo great that you used the wrapping!!! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Teresa, that's brilliant to use those wrappers. Very cool! The whole card is do pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an awesome card.. very very creative..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the wrappers and the design of your card.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - a super card (love the layering) and it almost fits the Lets Ink It Up challenge - 3D flower and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is super cool, Teresa! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh...love this! It's so warm and vintagy! Love the post card image and the pretty strip of pp! Actually, I love everything! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for playing our Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT. Good luck.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining our challenge at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with that sketch! Great use of that old stash, too!

    Thanks so much for playing with SSDS this week! (PS: We have the same last name...but I supposed you married into yours like I did! Is your DH a huge Pittsburgh fan, too? Wonder if it goes with the name...LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*