Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday


Hi, I want to share a fun challenge with you today.....today's Free 4 All, is to use those forgotten stamps.  Those stamps we had to have and have not inked up, you know you got 'em, we all do......lol.  This sweet butterfly and flourish is by My Mind's Eye Laundry Line collection.   I also used the great sketch from Inspirational Sketch.  I used my new paper from Cosmo Cricket.  And I added a tag with seam binding ribbon, the butterflies have glass glitter on them, so sweet!  i hope your day is sweet....enjoy!   
.
.
Free 4 All-use a forgotten stamp/F4A68
Inspirational Sketches-sketch/ICS118
.
.
Stamps:  Laundry Line My Mind's Eye
Paper:  Pink(SU) and Cosmo Cricket Designer Paper
Ink:  Early Espresoo and Riding Hood Red(SU)
Accessories:  Circle Nesties, Scalloped Circle Nesties, SU Square Punch, Crinkled Ribbon, Glass Glitter, Button, Burlap String, Janome, and 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is so beautiful, thank you for playing along at ICS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that is simply gorgeous...The butterflies are amazing...
    Thanks for playing with us at ICS this week!!!
    ~Noor N. (June Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*