Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Layers Of Color-Joyful Noise














I am so happy to be sharing this card today, I am guesting for Layers of Color this month.  I adore this set, it is called Joyful Noise...it is amazing, full of music themed stamps.  I have used the Sketchbook Saturday sketch and the colors from JUGS.  I lightly stamped the music flourish up the side and the used the keyboard to stamp at the bottom, added a little stitching and lace trim.  The butterfly I stamped and cut out, covered with glass glitter and then added the buttons.  I really like how it turned out and will reach for this awesome set again and again!  Be sure to head over to Layers of Color and check out the latest release....gorgeous stamps!  Music can fill our hearts with peace and joy.......I do hope your day is filled with wonderful music.....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Joyful Noise(Layers of Color)
Paper:  White(Bazzil) and Groovy Guava(SU)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz Distressed Ink)
Accessories:  Button, Glass Glitter, Lace Trim, Bakers Twine, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
JUGS-colors#93
Sketchbook Saturday-sketch

9 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the piano keys and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the butterfly!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutey gorgeous, Teresa!! Love the piano keys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card!! I love everything about it!! The colors are beautiful!! I love how the butterfly pops out and I just love the ribbon you used!!! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful card with us!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Wow, love these colors and the butterfly is fabulous!,

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this piano paper and glittery butterfly! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, beautiful girl. If you could picture a person, a WOMAN, ME! Sitting here, with hands clasped and just SWOONING over this positively EXQUISITE piece of stamped, layered up and MOST beautifully festooned piece of fabulousness = well, that's WHAT I'm doing! THIS card is a JAW-DROPPER! I love EVERYTHING about this exquisite piece! YOU are SO talented! As always, MY DEAR, thanks for sharing your creation with Just Us Girls! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the pink & grey! Congratulations on Guesting at Layers of Color this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa! This is absolutely AMAZING, as always!!! WOW! That butterfly is positively breathtaking! *swoon* Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great to see you working with LOC stamps! Wonderful work, as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*