Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stampers Dream-Rejoice

Hello friends, I am sharing a card using JustRite stamps...you can find this set and lots of other sets at Stampers Dream. This set will be grat for Christmas or any other time you need a card of encouragement.  I have used Melissa Frances designer paper called Vintage Attic.  I simplified the Sweet Sunday Sketch and made a cute little sqaure card.  I hope you are preparing for an awesome weekend.  I have been sharing with you lately quotes from Oswald Chambers, the Utmost For His Highest is a great inspiration book.  I am leaving you with this quote today....enjoy!  We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties.  Oswald Chambers
.
.
Stamps:  Rejoice Borders(JustRite)
Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla(SU), and Vintage Attic Treasures Deisgner Paper(Melissa Frances)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties, Crinkled Ribbon, Tim Holtz Button, Distressing Tool, Janome, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Sweet Sunday Sketch:  sketch/SSSC130

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work, Teresa!!! Love that Melissa Frances paper, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*