Friday, October 21, 2011

Christmas Blessings

 
Happy Friday friends, I do hope you will make time in your craft studio, I know I will be a busy little bee this weekend in mine.  I created this vintage Christmas to play along with the sketch from My Mind's Eye and I played along with a Christmas challenge to make it vintage.  I have used the gorgeous My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Designer paper called Christmas.  I have used a vintage font sentiment from Verve called Blessed Christmas, Julee has the most gorgeous fonts, don't you think?  I have made the sweet glass glitter stars, I used thin cardboard and run it through the BigShot with my Sizzix die and then covered them with SU Crystal Effects and the glass glitter....easy peasy and oh so pretty!  The rustic jingle bells I picked up from Frost It Pink.  Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments, they always brighten my day...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Blessed Christmas(Verve)
Paper:  Early Espresso(SU), Lost and Found Christmas Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler(SU)
Accessories:  Prima Lace, SU Crinkled Ribbon, Rustic Jingle Bells, Janome, Cardboard, SU Crystal Effects, and SU Glass Glitter, Distressing Tool, SU Square Punch, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
ABC ChristmasU..unused..the gold glass glitter
Christmas Stampin All Year glitter 
Winter Wonderland:  vintage

11 comments:

  1. I just saw that you followed my blog, so I stopped by to follow yours. I must say - your blog is absolutely LOVELY. You have SO many gorgeous and inspiring cards. I'm glad I found you (or you found me). Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to seeing what else you will create.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is so beautiful Theresa. Have a nice week-end! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous vintage creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful vintage card I love the shiny stars they finish it off perfectly. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness Teresa - your card is stunning! Absolutely love your design and those rusted sleigh bells are the perfect touch! Love it! Thanks for joining our vintage challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, this is gorgeous! I love your creativity. Thanks for sharing. You always inspire me.
    -Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card - absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Teresa! Very stylish and I love your embellishments! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our SPAR-KA-LAY challenge over at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!
    A wonderful card... love it!
    Hugs
    Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*