Monday, October 17, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch-Spread Your Wings


If you are looking for my Waltzingmous Blog Waltz card scroll down one or click here.
I am sharing today Mojo Monday sketch card, I had fun with this weeks sketch.  I knew I wanted to use the bold number and newsprint paper from SU.  So I used the very bold and one side and the not so bold on the other side.  I tied a bow down the center using black twill ribbon.  The corrugated frame is from Maya Road.  The sentiment and butterfly are Verve, the sentiment is from an older set but one of my favorites, Beautiful Kindness.  The butterfly is cut out using A Cut Above Die by Verve, an adorable butterfly shape.  I have ruffed up the paper and added pearls down the center.  Be sure to head over to the Mojo Monday Blog and check out the other mojo makers creations!  I hope you have a wonderful start to your week...enjoy!
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
Ayn Rand

.
.
Stamps:  Beautiful Kindness(Verve)
Paper:  Vintage Cream(PTI)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz Distressed Ink)
Accessories:  A Cut Above Flutterby Die by Verve, Maya Roads Corrugated Frame, Black Twill Ribbon, Button, Pearls, Burlap String, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Just Add Inkinspiration photo/JAI89....bold photo/bold papers
Mojo Monday:  sketch/mojo211
Scrapbook Sisters:  anything goes/#56

13 comments:

  1. Great card, Teresa! Love the b/w and the corrugated frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the way you paired the bold print with the small print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the corrugated frame for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a fun sketch! I adore what you did with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I love the corrugated frame for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. I particularly like the corrugated frame. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card! I love your little butterfly with the pearls. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome....I love the contrasting prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice card...love the corrugated from and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*