Monday, November 14, 2011

Verve Get Your Diva On-Celebrate The Season

Good morning, I am thrilled to be sharing this Christmas gift set with you.  I am bringing to you the last Get Your Diva On Challenge for 2011, it has been an awesome year! Thank you for your continued support of Verve stamps and the amazing challenges we share with you all year long. My challenge is broad, it is for Christmas and it is called Celebrate The Season. I want you to be inspired by the Christmas tree; what goes on it, under it, or the inspiration photo provided. Make an ornament, make a gift, gift wrapping, gift card holder or a card to send at Christmas. The inspiration photo is attached....I cannot wait to see what you create!
Head over to the SCS Get Your Diva On thread and get all the details and link up your card....The winner of the challenge (chosen by Julee) will get a $100 Gift Certificate for the Verve Store!

 














I am enjoying Pinterest and getting so many great ideas for the home and gift giving.  I saw where you fill up a Pringle can with cookies and thought it would be better in a coffee can because you can get your hand all the way in without crumbling the cookies.  So that is what I have done, I took a coffee can and covered it with gorgeous papers and the sweet Marquee Die and stamps by Verve.   Hope you have a great start to your week....enjoy!
.
.
Crazy 4 Challenges: 3 different papers, embellies, and shapes    
Sketchbook Saturdaysketch
Verve Get Your Diva OnCelebrate The Season

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. wow your cards are always so beautiful... I love how you did the ribbon on this card and added the star with a button...LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, look at this gorgeous ensemble!! I love what you do with ribbon... *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*