Monday, February 13, 2012

Shabby Tea Room Guest Designer







Hello friends, I am soooo excited about my card today, I have the amazing honor to be this weeks guest designer for The Shabby Tea Room, how cool is that?  I would ay very cool, the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room are fun, exciting, and challenging...a perfect combo!  This week challenge is to use cherries on your creations, I have used a pre printed card and added the stamped sentiment.  I have used buttons, seam binding, burlap, lace, and distressing all great elements to a shabby card.  The doily behind is the new SU die, super detailed and pretty!  I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks Shabby Tea Room challenge.  I like to surround myself with upbeat and positive things, quotes is one of the ways I do this.  I am leaving you today with this one.....enjoy!
"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success."
~ Norman Vincent Peale ~
.
.
Crafters Companionanything goes/#21
Deconstructed Jen:  sketch/#38
Shabby Tea Room inspiration photo...cherries/TSTR101
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*