Thursday, July 12, 2012

CASE Study Week 2-CASE Kristii

Happy Thursday peeps, I am happy to being sharing my take on this weeks CASE Study card originally designed by Kristii Lockart!  I am also sharing the fabulous papers I printed myself using the amazing digital CD from Crafty Secrets!    The gorgeous papers I have used on my card, where printed on my printer.....how cool is that?  I use an Epson 730 Printer, I highly recommend this printer to scrapbookers and card makers. Hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to check out the DT's creations...enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the verse, the bling, and the natural fibers. The colors and papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow,this is stunning, Teresa! Love every element you combined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I love your cards and your Blog header. Very sweet. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*