Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Frilly & Funkie Challenge/Altered Metal

If you are looking for my Lil' Inker post, scroll down one or click here!
Hello Frilly & Funkie friends, I am so glad you are joining us this week, I had so much fun with my card! This weeks challenge is altered metals, for this challenge use metals; but you must alter them somehow.  You can use alcohol inks, acrylic paint, embossing powder or any other medium you choose.  You can even dabble in rusting the metals yourself.  Have some fun and let's see your altered metals!  I used a metal piece from The Funkie Junkie Boutique, I added  Tim Holtz Crackled paint to make it pink...giggle...then I sealed it with Ranger Glue & Seal.  I must tell ya, the papers I used are once again from The Crafty Secrets digital pack that I focused on Friday....gorgeous papers!  The paper doily, is digital, it looks so real to me; be sure to pick up your DVD today, it will last and last!  Have a super fabulous day....enjoy!

Frilly & Funkie:  altered metals
The Sketch File Blog:  sketch







7 comments:

  1. beautiful card, Teresa! Question: How do you get the images of your supplies to show at the bottom of your postings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I'm so please that you used our sketch to make it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Sketch File

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great alteration of the filigree metal! Love your card, Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just been poking around again and wow! All you create makes me smile! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job on the altered metal challenge. your card is so sweetly shabby as always. Love the colors and your altered metal piece looks awesome. Terrific card!

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So loved this over at Frilly and Funkie - just beautiful! And of course in searching for it on your blog I've found loads of other lovely stuff - so thank you for all the inspiration!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*