Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CAS Card and A SALE!



I am sharing the card I made for the final HYCCT Challenge over at SCS.  I hope you played along with us, I am mailing out 24 cards to the MD Anderson Center in Texas.  If you want to send cards, you can get the details here.  I used the sweet Waltzingmouse Teeny Tees, luv this set.  I had such fun making this card!
FOR SALE
Spellbinders Grand Caliber with original box, used only a couple of times. Spellbinders Creative Book Pages Dies and Spellbinders Creative Book Pages Two Dies. $110 includes shipping.  I only take Pay Pal payments and can only ship in the USA.  You can contact me using the Kontactr button to the left or on SCS here where I have other things for sale too.

Have a super evening...enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - I like the collage style and the pretty choice of papers and stamp. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*