Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Frilly & Funkie Challenge/Tic TacToe



Good morning friends  it is time for another Frilly & Funkie Challenge, it is time to play Tic Tac To.  Pick three things in a row and create!  I have used the top row; metal, chipboard, and lace.  The Tim Holtz clip is metal, the tiny circle is a piece of chipboard I have been hoarding, and of course the lace trim at the bottom.  I have also played along with Linda's 12 Tags of Christmas.  Be sure to stop by the Frilly & Funkie Challenge Blog and check out the DT creations, these ladies are amazing!  Have a super fun day...enjoy! 

12 Tags of Christmas:  Tag #6
Frilly & Funkie:  tic tac toe




4 comments:

  1. That poinsettia is something special!!! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that poinsettia!!! It really shimmers! A really fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - red and pink is one of those combinations I tend to shy away from, but it looks just sensational here! Lovely tag...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Teresa! I am loving how you are bringing in the pinks into your Christmas creations. And I am really envying you having that poinsettia die! The houndstooth and polka dots look totally lovely on this piece. Great take on both the Tic Tac Toe challenge and on Tag #6. I'm sorry it's taken me three weeks to get around to visiting you but be assured that I am delighted to have you taking part in the 12 Tags challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*