Thursday, October 25, 2012

Glitz Design

Good morning Glitz fans!  Let me get right to the point this morning, I adore this first card....lol.  Ok, I know we shouldn't go around saying that about our own work, but I am really saying it about Glitz and the gorgeous products!  This card came together so quickly and yet it really pops.  

I have used the gorgeous piece of designer paper from the Happy Travels pack and then added the epoxy stickers at random.  Added a burlap bow with a button and there you have it, a super easy card.  A perfect card for a young girl stepping out on her own, a retired person, or even someone headed for vacation.

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Paper: Happy Travels
Glitz Design Epoxy Words:  Happy Travels 



For my second card I have used the card stock sticker from the Pretty In Pink collection.  I have used the numbered paper layers from Pretty In Pink collection too.


I added a doily spritzed with Mr Huey's spritz, the seam binding bow with the gorgeous polka dotted rhinestone that I have been hording...teehehehe.  I also have the "smile" glitzers layered at the top of my card.    A great card for a word of engorgement.  Hope you have a wonderful day, remember to smile...life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles!

Have a wonderful day, be sure to sprinkle it with a little Glitz!

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Paper: Pretty In Pink
Glitz Design Paper Layers:  Pretty In Pink
Glitz Design Card Stock Stickers:  Pretty In Pink Titles
Glitz Design Giant Rhinestones:  Pretty In Pink 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*