Saturday, October 20, 2012

Waltzingmouse/WMSC120 Just For You


Good morning, I am sharing with you this morning this weeks Waltzingmosue Sktch, luv this sketch, I had such a blast creating my card today!  I have used inspiration from The Shabby Tea Room, luv the photo and challenge.  I adore rustic elegance, a little new and a little old together, a fabulous look!  I have used my new stamp set, Opera Tags and Opera Tag Dies from Waltzingmosue, I adore how the layered tag came out.  I hope you will join us at Waltzingmouse and try your hand at this weeks sketch, you no longer have to use Waltzingmouse stamps.  But, you will not be eligible for prizes if you don't, so we luv seeing Waltzinmgouse if you have them!  Have a super Saturday...enjoy! 

Stamps: Compact Sentiments and  Opera Tags(Waltzingmouse)
Paper: Cream Card Stock and Misc Designer papers 
Ink:  Jet Black Archival(Ranger), SU Basic Grey, and Blushing Bride 
Accessories:  Opera Tags Die, Seam Binding, Ruffled Lace Trim, Crocheted Trim, Rustic Heart, Clothespin, Border Punch, Distressing Tool, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

The Shabby Tea Room: rustic elegance/#163
Waltzingmouse Sketch: WMSC120 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Teresa! Love your pretty tags with the cute clothespin, the lace and the fab bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the opera tag...it's perfect! Fabulous colors, tiny tag with closthespin, and all the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love all the distressed edges on your cards Teresa...this one is so elegant and the colors are so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely cards! All of them are nice with those soft colors. Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*