Thursday, November 22, 2012

Be Strong

A quick card to share, I am in need of several encouragement cards for men, this is difficult for me...lol.  I want to add the glitter, shabby, and vintage.  I played along with Clean & Simple and Inspired By challenge  I adore this photo and was drawn to the ruler stool; how cute!  I will be back late tonight to share this weeks Viva la Verve sketch, I am hostessing this week so I hope you play along.  Be sure to check out the Verve sale, it would be a great time to treat yourself to an early Christmas gift...enjoy!

Clean & Simple: sketch/#217
Inspired By:  inspiration photo/#51 
SCS Was To Use It Challenge: black Friday... black, white, and any other color/WT402



3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*