Monday, November 26, 2012

Mojo Monday/MOJO269 Thinking of You


Good morning peeps, well the long weekend has come to an end...sigh...I am very thankful to have a job, but I really do enjoy my time at home.  Well, it is circle or square week, I went with my usual circle card, I adore making these sweet little guys.  This is a fun sketch too, Julee has created it for us.  I went with the Big Blossom Nesties for the base of my card.  I added the half doily and then tickets for the long panels, a little banner for the sentiment.  Completed with a glittered butterfly that was in my stash that had not made it in previous creations and the glittered heart held on by a tiny clothespin.  I really hope you have a great day...enjoy!

Paper:  Pink Card Stock and Designer Paper
Ink:  Jet Black Archival Ink(Ranger)
Accessories: Blossom Nesties, Doily  Carnival Tickets, Glitter, Gemstones, Clothespin, SU Glimmer Paper, SU Square Punch, Janome Sewing Machine, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO269



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Teresa! Love the design and papers. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little banner with the clothespin holding that sparkly heart! WOnderful take on the sketch! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS CARD SO SWEET!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love those little tickets and all your fun embellishments. Another gorgeous card, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Theresa this is beautiful - are you sure this wasn't you're design - because this one is all you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty collage of fresh elements. puts me in the mood for spring paper crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many sweet details on this card! Love the soft colors and use of tickets! KWYM about jobs...thankful I have one, but it's so much more fun to stay home and stamp! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is delightful! Love the little sentiment tag and butterfly! Great stitching detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Teresa! Love the tickets and sweet embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Très belle carte ! Beaucoup d'originalité dans la mise en page et la déco. Amitiés.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*