Saturday, November 24, 2012

Peace

I have been creating some CAS cards lately, I like the look when others create them but do not like it as well when I do...lol.  I thought I would create some CAS cards for Christmas so that it goes a little quicker.  I had fun, but I am looking at this thinking it is missing something.  I did play along with a few challenges to add to the fun.  The inspiration photo from the JUGS blog is gorgeous, it just speaks "peace" to me.  The sweet peace stamp is from Verve, I adore the handwritten font; it is Joyous Noel.  Hope you have a great evening...enjoy! 

JUGS: inspiration photo/#164
Sketch Frenzy: sketch/SFF111612



5 comments:

  1. I love this very simple card! The colors and the little snowflake are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used the insp. picture to perfection, Teresa. I agree, it is such a peaceful picture - can just imagine a warm fire, hot chocolate and a big comfty chair with a warm blanket for me to wrap up in and read a book in
    :) Great card and thanks for joining us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the paper you've used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch and the inspiration photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take from the inspire photo! I just love me some tags! Thanks for joining in with Just Us Girls~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*