Friday, December 28, 2012

Viva la Verve-Love You {lots}

Hi friends, I hope you are having a great day,; have you spent your Christmas money yet?  Did you get any good after Christmas deals?  I went out yesterday but really was not looking for after Christmas things, just picking up necessities.  I am sharing the first Viva la Verve sketch for 2013, Amber has switched things up a bit and added a optional inspiration photo.  I adore these colors together   You can get all the details here.  I have used the Verve set No Matter What, I sponged around the sweet heart flowers, it looks very bold here but IRL is not as bold.  I used the heart to make flowers and added the sentiment at the top.  I hope you have a wonderful day, it calls for more snow tonight...yippee....I don't have to work so all is good...enjoy!

Great Impressions: anything goes
Viva la Verve: sketch/VLVJAN2012


1 comment:

  1. beautiful card Teresa-love the layout and the inspiration photo- thanks for sharing it with us at the Great Impressions Stamps December “anything goes” challenge-we had about 5" of snow yesterday-it looked so beautiful from inside my home (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*