Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SCS Love Fest Challenges



These two cards, finish up the Love Fest Challenge for me from SCS...you still have time to complete them and play along.  I have used these fun sketches I found on at Lucy's Blog...I still need to play with two more to complete the four sketch challenge she has given.  I have kept both of my cards clean and simple. I am working hard in my studio this week creating for the Waltzingmoue Stamp release that is next week....woohoo!  You don't want to miss the new Waltzingmouse Release.  Have a wonderful day...enjoy!

Lucy's Card Sketch: Day 3
Lucy's Card Sketch: Day 1
SCS Love Fest: colors/LOVFEST2013H
SCS Love Fest : special/LOVEFEST2013G



5 comments:

  1. Love that paper on the first card and all those polka dots on the second! Well done times two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cards! I love the paper patterns. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa: I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, so I could find yours. You are a very talented paper artist. I really enjoyed exploring your blog. I'm a new follower. -Derrith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your fabulous comment!!
    Your cards are both beautiful - I love your designs and such pretty colourful papers on the first - your second is stunning with the fabulous spotty papers and scrumptious bow!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat great interpretations of he sketches. I love them both!
    Thanks for entering my challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*