Monday, February 25, 2013

Shabby Tea Room/STR155 Birthday Wishes


Hello peeps, I am sharing my last card as the gust designer for Shabby Tea Room.  I have so enjoyed guesting for them, but I know I will continue to play with there fabulous challenges!  This last photo this month is my favorite, it is full of pink..*grin*.  I also spotted the tiny bit of green...swoooon...I adore green and use it every chance I get.  Pink, green, glitter, lace, and banners it just doesn't get any better than that.  I can't wait to see what you do with this weeks photo...have fun!

Paper: Cream Card Stock and Miscellaneous Designer Papers
Ink: Archival Tuxedo Black(Ranger)
Accessories: Sizzix Scalloped Heart Die, Sizzix Heart Die, SU Square Punch, Lace Trim, Seam Binding, Button, Burlap String, Distressing Tool, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

SCS Love Fest: LOVEFEST2013K
Seize The Birthday:  feminine birthday/STB7
Shabby Tea Room: inspiration photo/STR155


13 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!! Going to have to pin this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and green combo and your card is gorgeous! SO very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful car.d I like all the pinks and just a touch of green. Fab work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какая нежная и красивая!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. I love your choice of colors all those great elements. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful feminine birthday card! Love your seam binding bow with the button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ga ga gorgeous, Teresa! thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally stunning! Love all that gorgeous shabbiness! The banners look wonderful joined by your button!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Teresa, such a stunning card. Love the heart and the glimmer on it. The ribbon with the button is stunning on both sides and the simple chevron paper really pops! Such a special birthday card to receive!! So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a gorgeous card. Love the hearts & banners along with the beautiful bow & papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love those hearts and all the layers! Lovely bow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Love the sparkly pink heart and all the banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*