Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Thoughts

HI!  I have a quick card to share  I wanted to play along with the CAS challenge from SCS this past Monday...totally luv the colors! I used the fun sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, you know I luv a good sketch!  I have used the sentiment stampo from the Verve set With Love and it is on sale!  I am a busy bee this weekend  lots of running and lots of creating too.  I hope you have a fun filled weekend as well...enjoy!

CAS Challenge:turquoise, light green, and pink/CAS215
Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch/#193


7 comments:

  1. Beautfiul Card! I love the embossed background and the crocheted flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and i love the embossing. Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and adding the "birthday" twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Teresa, love the texture and the crocheted flowers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Teresa! Thanks for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I love the embossed BG and the crocheted flowers!!
    Thanks for joining this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and beautiful, and I love everything about it, Teresa! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft & pretty, Teresa! Love the crocheted leaves to go with - you don't see those too often :) Thanks for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*