Monday, May 27, 2013

Mojo Monday/MOJO295-HELLO

I have several posts today, to see my Shabby Tea Room Post click here.  To preview the new Waltzingmouse Stamps post, click here!

Good morning, it is circle or square week at Mojo Monday, a fun week!  Happy Memorial Day to all my American friends. We are having to say goodbye to Stephanie today, this will be her last Mojo sketch; be sure to stop by her blog and wish her well...her creations are worth the trip! I also played along with Dynamic Duos, sweet blues.  There are several new pots on my blog today, be sure to browse around you don't want to miss anything.  Hope you have a great Monday and start to your week....enjoy!

Dynamic Duos: blues/DD54
Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO295




10 comments:

  1. Teresa, your card is GORGEOUS!!! I have never thought to put rhinestones on the rim of a round card....only you are so creative. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so pretty and I love the circular shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Teresa, I like your style a lot. It seams/looks so easy, but that is not so:) Bless you HennyB:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I am partial to circle cards, and you have outdone yourself! I especially like the patterned papers used for the banners----very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mix of blues is fabulous, Teresa! Love the postage stamp for the hello sentiment too. Great work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful (especially in the blues). I love the placements of the rhinestones and the postage die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty design. Excellent job combining both challenges. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos, we hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally rocked the blues - lol! Love the trio of rhinestones...a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lacy look of this card! So pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I love the shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*