Monday, May 27, 2013

Shabby Tea Room Guest

Hello and Happy memorial Day to all my American friends!  I am thrilled to be a guest at The Shabby Tea Room, I adore the inspiration photos they share with us week after week!  Isn't today's photo so sweet?  You are to use agua(mine is on the green side...*grin*), yellow, flowers, and twine. I used the sweet new Verve set Let It Be for my card today. I have several post going up today, so be sure to browse around, so you don't miss anything. I hope you will join us this week for the fun Shabby Tea Room Challenge ...enjoy!

Stamps: Let It Be(Verve)
Paper: Cream Card Stock and Misc. Designer Papers
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger), SU Sage Shadow, and Copics
Accessories: A Cut Above Occasion Die by Verve, Small Scalloped Die, Twine Ribbon, Seam Binding, Burlap String, Button, Mini Punch. Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, Tim Holtz Glitter, Distressing Tool, Best Glue Ever, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

52 Card PickUP: anything goes/WK21
Inspire Me Fridays: anything goes/#104
Shabby Tea Room: shabby sunshine/#169


2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! So glad you have joined us for this challenge at TSTR!! Love your sweet creation, with your layers of trims~~ Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, hi! I love your card, all of your cards! LOL. I'm so glad for you to be a guest at TSTR this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*