Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hello

I have found a site that has the sweetest sketches, it is called Paper Secrets...I had a blast with this sketch! I also wanted to share with you about Cards For A Cause, we send our unused cards or you can make cards each month for the cause to send to others the organization to give to others. You can find out more here, we also have a OPTIONAL challenge each month. This is only to get your creative juices flowing if you want to play along, this is not a requirement. I have used W Plus 9 sentiment for my card, lots of fun things going on in my card and of course spritzing! Hope you have a super fun day...enjoy!

Paper Secrets: sketch 8/20
SCS Challenge: spritzing/C4AC7



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cluster of elements~I love these colors together Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*