Monday, October 28, 2013

Mojo Monday/MOJO317- Season's Greetings


It is circle or square week at Mojo Monday, fun circle sketch! I have used the newly released Verve Stamp sets Holiday Treats and Unto Us. I used the Classy Label Die to cut the shape for the reindeer and glittered it up like a snowy background. I cannot wait to see what you create with this weeks sketch...enjoy!

Paper: Cream Card Stock and Designer Paper(Simple Stories)
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger)
Accessories: A Cut Above Classy Label Die and Reindeer Fun Set by Verve, Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Nesties, Circle Nesties, Best Glue Ever, Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO317



7 comments:

  1. Fun papers and love the added sparkle. Darling snowflake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! Love your color choices and all the glitter with new images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a pretty Christmas card Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glittered background and the deer. so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those little silhouette reindeer! A really sweet Christmas card! Thanks again for getting my photo added to the gallery. I'm really happy with my new and improved speedy iMac! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*