Sunday, November 17, 2013

1 Thankful Day!


Hi peeps, I have created a card expressing gratitude/thanks...I have had lots and lots of thankful days in my life! I luv the MME "1" banner, all it takes in life is one moment that changes everything! I am grateful for my faith in Jesus, my supportive husband, my precious Father, my faithful friends, and so many more awesome things in my life....I could go on and on...I am 1 very thankful gal! I have used lots of MME Lost & Found record it Antique papers, chipboard, cards, and alpha stickers. Sure hope you have a great start to your week, take time to give thanks for the things in your life!

Crazy 4 Challenges: sketch/C4C212
Dynamic Duos: DD79
MME: gratitude



3 comments:

  1. Yes, we do have a lot to be thankful for! Your card turned out very pretty! Thank YOU for joining us T Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Teresa! Love the embellishments you added and your signature distressing style! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Teresa! That twine is just delightful. I love your style! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*