Friday, February 28, 2014

Viva la Verve February WK 4-I'm Thinking of You


What a fun sketch that Janelle is sharing on this weeks Viva la Verve Blog, I luv it! I used the Verve Heart Quartet Die, I cut them out to make a stencil and then spritzed them using Heidi Swapp Tropicana Teal Spritz onto another piece of paper...just darlin! I also used the bigger puffy heart die from The Wavy Heart Die set. I added some bakers twine and My Mind's Eye Forever Enamel Dots to complete my card. I can't wait to see what you create....sparkle & shine! 

Viva la Verve: sketch/VLVFEB2014


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous as always I love your colours and the spritzed hearts.....Awesome effect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*